Sunday, January 1, 2012

Family, Friends, & Lovelies Oh My

There are 7 billion people in the world... & I have love in my heart for all of you.
Honestly... there isn't a person among the billions that I hate.
My heart is overflowing with love. I believe in love and unconditional kindness.
I cannot make everyone love or like me, but I can choose how I feel about others. I can choose how I act towards everyone. I can use my energy lovingly. 
I am blessed to have the most amazing, lovely people in my life. My words can't even begin to scratch the surface of expressing my love and appreciation for all of you. However, that doesn't mean I can't try or do my best at it...
I wish I could name all of you. 
God & My Savior who I love infinitely for every reason... for creating me and you and this world. For every blessing in my life. For the trials which make me stronger. For love. For forgiveness. For my life. For everything. 
Angie (my mom) for being the most incredible mother and friend. This woman rocks my world. She is superwoman. For always being there for me. For being the hardest working person I have ever known and instilling such work ethics in me. For being beautiful inside and out. 
My other parents (dad, Robert Allen (stepdad), Angie (stepmom), Debbie, Gene) for loving me and doing so much for me. For making me always feel at home. For all the things you do for me.
McHale, Jordan, & Christian for being wonderful siblings. I loveee the three of you to infinity and beyond. For all the hard & good times you have stuck through with me. For our adventures. For all the inside jokes that could fill a library. For making me smile and laugh everyday.
Brie & Tyson for their love and support through every hardship and trial I go through. For never giving up on me even when I feel like giving up on myself. For always letting me stay over when I don't feel like being alone. For 18+years of friendship from Brie. For truly being the best friends a girl could ask for. For the best advice. For endless game, movie, pizza, nights. 
Paige Madison I just met you towards the end of this year. I needed you in my life and God brought us together. For being such a genuine, fun girl who gives me the most amazing advice. For listening to me. For our letters. For helping each other through the hard times and sharing the good. For being such a sweetheart and always having my back.
Taylor for proving that sweet, chivalrous boys do exist. For always putting a smile on my face and making me feel pretty. For fun memories and the best letters.
Stacey for the memorable New Years Eve we had last night at that silly dance and how we can relate when it comes to guys. For the many memories I know we will share in 2012. For being such a totally awesome lady.
Emma even though we live across the globe, your reach is undeniable and ever present! You are the sweetest, most lovely girl. For meeting through our love of Kate Walsh & Caterina Scorsone :) For never failing to inspire me and keep me believing in the good. For being such a strong person despite all you have been through. I hope we someday can meet in person.
Nicole for being the younger sister I should've had. For being such an inspiration to me. For always being there for me no matter what. For the confidence you have in yourself and others that radiates back to me. For our friendship that will never fade ever. For helping me in countless ways. You are such an amazing girl! I hope we can meet someday!
Anna, Colette, & Erin my lovely new roommates! I am so excited to get to know you girls! I can already tell you are amazing and it's going to be a wonderful semester together. For making me feel so very welcome and being kind to the new girl.
Dakota & Sid I am so proud of the men you are becoming and the service you are giving to others. You both amaze me beyond comprehension. For your letters that never fail to brighten my days. 
Lexie for being the absolute, hands down nicest person I have ever met. For being so completely genuine and sweet. For all the fun times we have had "loitering" and what not! For being my friend since we were little kids. For the memories ahead--we better see each other more in 2012!
Mitch We met a year ago to this day and you have made my life better. For your love and kindness to me. For believing in me as I believe in you. For helping me through a lot.
Matt We just met and it was enchanting but just because it can be magical meeting someone doesn't mean it will stay that way. For being another example that even though we meet people and want them to stay in our lives doesn't mean they will nor that they are meant to stay. For being incredibly nice to my family.
Tyler Knott Gregson for your daily Haikus on Love which inspire me endlessly and keep me believing in love. You always stun me with your words. You make magic with your poetry. 
Hannah, Rian, Mat, & Brooke for the time I did share with all of you. Unfortunately in life people change and go their separate ways. Friendships fade away. As you have all exited my life, please know you will remain in my heart. I am grateful for the memories we have.
Shonda Rhimes for making Thursdays my favorite days. 
Lovelies aka all the rest of you reading this now... You are all astonishing. I love you all with all of my heart. I am always always always here for you. You inspire me. You all do. I am just overwhelmed by all of your love and support. Thank you.
In honor of 2012, one of my New Years resolutions is to post on the Inspiration Nation every single day. I plan on making this happen. Never give up on your dreams or yourselves. I believe in you. Lets make this year ours! Have heart, be loving, and always dream.
Always know, I am not the type of girl to let people walk out of my life and pretend that they don't matter anymore. I may not like that person anymore or talk to them but I still care. I'm always going to think back to my life and say I wonder what happened to so and so. I hope they're alright. I will actually mean it. That is the type of person I am. Once you're in my heart, you're there forever. YOU ALL MATTER.
With Love,
Charley Brooke